Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know of a tutorial that shows step by step how to animate text in photoshop elements 6?

Does anyone know of a tutorial that shows step by step how to animate text in photoshop elements 6.





I've got it to animate puppy dog toes and I've very proud of myself, but that's not exactly helpful.





I need it to blink a short phrase (KeeperBay.com) then blink another short phrase (Free Stuff), then another (KeeperBay.com), then another (Free Clothing), then another (KeeperBay.com) and so on. Get the idea? The domain is seen then whatever is free, then the domain again.





When I animated the puppy dog foot prints I just changed the color and moved them up the screen, but I need to actually change the wording now.





I know if any one can help me, it's someone here.


Thanks.





Here are the puppy dog feet in case you are interested in my first work of animation art: http://stuckathomemom.com/img/animation.gifDoes anyone know of a tutorial that shows step by step how to animate text in photoshop elements 6?
Text is done the same way you did the puppy prints except the text layers will be right on top of each other. You didn't say whether the text is just going to blick on and off (put an empty layer between the text layers) or change color. Your problem is going to be determining how many layers you should do for each set of text. You're going to have to experiment to find out. Once you get the first two sets coordinated, you do the rest the same way. And you only need to type each group of words once. When you want to change the color duplicate the text layer, drag the text tool over the words to highlight them and change the color up in the text tool options bar above the workspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment