Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am trying to make a text mud client and would like a tutorial anyone have an idea. i have vb6 to make it wit

I am learning vb and have vb6 software so thought i would do this to learn how to connect to internet and make a mud client for a text based game just to teach myself a bit.I am trying to make a text mud client and would like a tutorial anyone have an idea. i have vb6 to make it wit
Muds are dead. You should spend more time doing something like Second Life and create a 3D world instead.I am trying to make a text mud client and would like a tutorial anyone have an idea. i have vb6 to make it wit
Steven V is an idiot. Muds are very well alive. And please start/keep working on your client, who knows it might make the top mud list. Report Abuse
  • cleansing formula
  • hp printer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment